Firstly I can’t quite believe it. A massive thank you to Kate, @thetustingirl http://www.thetustingirl.com for my nomination for The Sunshine Blog Awards 2018.
I feel very honoured to of been nominated. Thank you again.
Check out Kate’s blog http://www.thetustingirl.com where she shares very inspiring info on dealing with anxiety, stress management, self care and lots more. She’s fab.
Rules of The Sunshine Awards:
My 11 questions and answers from and to The Tustin Girl:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog back last summer when I decided to share my journey as lots of people had been asking me more information about why and how I’ve lost 9 stone and how I’ve kept it off. So I decided to share my journey with the world. My blog took a bit of a back seat towards the end of last year as I had a lot of personal issues going on but have dealt with those and ready to step it up a level and potentially become a business in the future.
2. What is your favourite way to unwind and relax?
I like read books, listen to music, soak in a nice hot bubbly bath with some candles, foam rolling and fascia blasting and generally just chilling out in my own company.
3. What would your ideal job be?
I want to help and inspire others so I would love for my full time job to be a general all round health, nutrition, fitness and well-being coach.
4. What is your favourite film and why?
My favourite film is Love Actually, I love how it brings everyone together and shows how much love there is in the world even if it doesn’t appear that way on a day to day basis. Love is all around!
5. Which option would you pick between having a good, stable job with a good pay or doing something you love for very little money?
Def the latter. You should always enjoy what you are doing. You spend so long doing it, why do something you don’t enjoy? Do what inspires and motivates you!
6. Where would you most love to live and why?
I love living in the countryside and the uk so I would stay where I am 🙂
7. What is your biggest fear?
I am scared of failing but also know it makes you stronger along the way.
8. What has been your biggest struggle, to date, with your blog?
I’m not very techy, so I’ve struggled a lot with getting things set up and linked together. But I think biggest struggle so far is building a mailing list and getting the word out there!
9. Which quality do you admire most in people and why?
Confidence and their ability to pull things back when they go wrong. Very admirable.
10. Which famous person (alive or dead) would you most like to be like and why?
I wouldn’t want to be a famous person, I am happy as me!
11. What is your goal for 2018?
My goal for 2018 is to really crack on with my blog and hopefully be earning some money from it, so in time it can be a full time job.
Thank you again Kate for my nomination.
My 11 questions for you guys are:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. What hobbies and interests do you have? Besides blogging!
4. Name one thing you couldn’t live without and why?
5. What’s your favourite song/tune and why?
6. Who/What motivates you to be your best self?
7. Do you make time for self care? If so explain more……
8. If you could be anyone else (dead/alive) who would you be and why?
9. What is your favourite food?
10. If you could make one change to the world what would it be and why?
11. What are your goals for 2018?
If you have already been nominated then not to worry but look forward to reading your answers.
Thank you for reading my questions and answers and I look forward to reading all of yours too.
I’m off to do more work on my blog, enjoy the rest of your weekend my flawsome friends.
Don’t forget you can also follow me on:
Look forward to hearing from you xx