Hey there my Flawsome Friend,
Hope all is well with you today?
Over the next 9 weeks, I am going to be sharing my top tips and advice to living a healthy lifestyle.
Living a healthy lifestyle is not about strict diet limitations, trying to be unrealistically thin or depriving yourself of the foods you love. For me, it’s all about feeling great, having more energy, improving my outlook on life and stabilising my mood.
There is some very overwhelming and conflicting diet advice out there, don’t be discouraged, you’re not alone.
Let me help you cut thought all thus confusion and learn how to create a healthier lifestyle that is good for mind and body.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, build muscle, become fitter, feel better, feel stronger, have more energy, over the next few weeks, check out my tips to help achieve a healthier improved you.
Today I want to talk about Water and how important it is to us.
Did you know? Water can makes up 45-75% of your total body mass. It varies greatly between individuals. Most of this water is stored in our cells.
Drinking water is so important to stay healthy and energised. Can also aid weight loss. There are so many reasons to stay hydrated.
Hunger is often disguised as thirst, it boosts your metabolism and water is the best energy drink available!
The amount of water each person needs varies greatly on their daily activities.
It is recommended to intake 1ml of water for every calorie you intake. Eg. 2500 cals in=2500ml water required.
Tips/Advice for drinking more Water:
- Increase your water consumption
- Do you feel tired and hungry? Could be you haven’t drunk enough water and are actually dehydrated and thirsty.
- Invest in a good quality PBA free water bottle that you can reuse and refill throughout the day.
- Water is not only good for helping fill you up but also for slimming down.
- Water is extremely beneficial for your skin, hair and teeth.
Fun Ways to enjoy Water:
- Try adding fruit to your water, there’s so many combinations to try. My favourite is Lemon and Strawberry.
- Try adding herbs to your water, I really like adding Fresh Mint and Basil to mine.
- Add Fruit or herbs to ice cubes and add to drinks to give cold/subtle flavouring.
- Like sparkling water? But want flavour without the added sugars and crap? Invest in a soda stream, and carbonate your water. And add fruit and/or herbs, could be an alcolohic drink 😉 Don’t use the syrups…..they are full of sugar!!!
Thank you for reading about Water today, hope you found useful. Let me know your thoughts……
Need some help/motivation?
Want to lose some weight/tone up?
Well I may have the answer for you!
Starting Monday 4th June, ‘6 Weeks to a More Flawsome You!’
I’m off to refill my water glass!
Remember you’re Flawsome!
Lots of love,
Need some motivation?
Have a special event coming up?
Want to fit into your fave dress?
I have the solution for you! Starting Monday 4th June-6 Weeks to a More Flawsome You! Spring into Summer!
Group Coaching with Meal Plans and Workouts and much more for 6 weeks. For more info, hit below:
New to my blog:
Useful Flawsome Jem Links:
** DISCLAIMER **
I am not a dietician or a doctor.
The ideas suggested here, are intended to be used for educational purposes only based on my own personal experiences.
The author ‘Jemma Stevens’ ‘Flawsome Jem’, is not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe or treat, any disease, condition, injury or illness.
It is imperative before beginning any exercise or nutrition programme, that you receive full medical clearance from your GP (doctor/physician).
Flawsome Jem and Jemma Stevens, claim no responsibility for any person or entity, for any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the materials presented here.
Please understand there are some links, that I may benefit from financially.
No part of this publication, shall be reproduced, transmitted or sold, in whole, or in part, in any for, without prior written consent from the author.
All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing, are the property of their respective owners.
Flawsome Jem (c) 2018.