Hey there my Flawsome friend,
How are you doing?
It’s definitely feeling very wintery here in the UK. With the chilly weather I like to start my day with a healthy, nutritious warm tasty meal to start my day.
For me, Overnight Oats are the perfect option for this.
Here’s my my full Overnight Oats Recipe-enjoy!
It’s really quick and easy to prepare and keeps all week in the fridge.
Overnight Oats Recipe.
(Will make 4 portions.)
You will need:
• 4 cups of water
• 1 cup of oats
• 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
(I topped with sliced fresh strawberries, hemp hearts and cacao nibs)
• In a saucepan add oats and water, bring to boil and allow to simmer for about 2 mins, remove from heat and then add vanilla and cinnamon.
• Cover and pop in fridge overnight.
• Next morning stir-all the water will have been absorbed.
• Serve as is or with some fresh blueberries and/or strawberries, some hemp hearts (I use Good Hemp) and a drizzle of honey/maple syrup.
• I like to make with hemp milk (I use Good Hemp) as well, instead of the water, or when I reheat I add hemp milk then to the water prepared mix.
I’m currently offering 20% off both my Quick and Easy Meal Plans, save yourself some pennies and start making those changes today. All my meal plans come with full plan, shopping lists, food swaps, nutrition and success guide, email support from myself and much more! Get yours here!
I’d love to hear if you make this recipe, tag me in any pics on social media @flawsomejem I love to see you guys making my recipes.
Any questions, or just want to say hi, drop me a message. I’d love to hear from you!
Lots of love,
Helpful Flawsome Jem Resources: