Hey there my Flawsome friend,
Hope the day see’s you well?
I thought I’d share another of my fave recipes with you today, my Hemp Turkey Chunks.
This recipe also features in my 7 Day Meal Plan.
Hemp Seed Turkey Chunks
(4 servings )
- 2 large Turkey breast fillet slices (cubed into 1 inch pieces)
- ¼ cup of Hemp Hearts (I used Good Hemp)
- ¼ cup of Sesame seeds
- Handful of fresh Rosemary (chopped very finely)
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- Tablespoon of Hemp seed oil. (I used Good Hemp)
You will also need:
- A Ziplok bag
- A baking tray
- An airtight container (for storage)
- Pre heat oven to 200o c.
- Prepare turkey.
- In a Ziploc bag put in hemp hearts, sesame seeds and rosemary and pinch of salt and pepper and oil and add prepared turkey.
- Shake about until meat fully covered.
- Place evenly on baking tray and cook for 20-25 mins, checking occasionally.
- Turn half way through if you wish.
Serve with salad and sweet potato fries.
Or can be enjoyed cold with salad or in a gluten free wrap.
I’ve also enjoyed before on top of a home made ‘pizza’ so yummy!
These store well in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4-5 days, ensure reheat properly when reheating or like I say can be enjoyed cold once cooked.
Very versatile tasty protein source.
Enjoy my Flawsome friend!
I make these Hemp Turkey Chunks most weeks as they are so quick and easy to prepare, they are very versatile so can enjoy in many different ways and are an awesome protein source.
Do let me know if you make, please tag me in your pics @flawsomejem I love to see pics of my recipes made by others.
If you would like other yummy recipes and a meal plan to help you look and feel healthier, why not check out my quick and easy, family friendly meal plans (this recipe features in my 7 day meal plan, btw)
I’ll leave it there for today but any questions or if you just wanna say hi drop me an email email@example.com
Lots of love,
Helpful Flawsome Jem Link’s:
GROUP SUPPORT IN FOREVER FLAWSOME
BUY GOOD HEMP FOODS (I used in this recipe and use daily for many of my cooking and health needs)