Hey there my flawsome friend,
How you doing today?
Today I wanted to share with you a yummy dessert recipe that I’ve been playing with and perfecting and will actually be sharing with my family next week on Christmas Day.
So I thought I’d share it with you and if you’re stuck for a dessert choice yourself, why not give this a go.
Do be sure and let me know if you do make, as I love to see my recipes made by others and shared with everyone.
Full recipe below:
Makes 1 x 8” Tartlet or 4 x Smaller Tartlets.
(For the base)
• 1 cup of Walnuts
• 1 cup of Pecans
• 1 tsp (teaspoon) of Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
• 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
(For the Filling)
• 1 Can of Coconut Milk
• 100g Dark Chocolate ( higher % cacao better)-melted
• 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
What you will need:
• Tart Tin/Case (s) for baking-can use 1x 8’’ case one or 4x smaller cases.
• Food Processor or Blender
• Medium Saucepan
• Wooden Spoons x2
• Measuring Spoons (I got mine from Amazon)
• Mixing bowl
(Start with base ingredients)
• Preheat oven to 350/175
• Whizz nuts in food processor until all smashed up.
• Then add other base ingredients until mixed together well.
• Then transfer into tray(s) for baking and flatten down to fill bottom of cases like an empty tartlet would be.
• Bake for 10 mins at 350/175
• Allow to cool.
(Grab Filling ingredients)
• In a mixing bowl add coconut milk and gradually pour in the melted choc and mix together well
• Add Vanilla Extract and ensure mixed together well
• Pour into cooled bases
• Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
• Allow to cool for 1-2 hours (the choc will set and be delish)
Garnish with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt or coconut cream and some fruit. Yummy!
Really easy to make and with only a few ingredients, what’s not to love.
Like I say do share with me if you make, I’d love to see!
Have you seen that I have announced my 90 day journal is available for pre order now! Only £12 until 31/12/18 with free UK delivery with any pre orders. If you aren’t based in the UK and would like one drop me a message and we can arrange delivery. Find out more and pre order here!
I’ll leave it there for today guys, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas to those of you who celebrate and I’ll catch you next week for a motivational post to get you starting the new year strong! Thank you for all your support this year, it means the world to me.
Lots of love,
HELPFUL FLAWSOME JEM LINKS: