Happy Hemp Day!
Today I thought I’d share with you all one of my hemp based recipes…
Homemade Hemp Milk Recipe.
Can also be infused with CBD to make a CBD version, see below.
How to Make Hemp Milk:
A quick and easy 2-ingredient, 5 minute way to make homemade hemp milk! Naturally creamy and sweet, and perfect for smoothies, granola, and more!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: (1/2-cup servings)
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
Freezer Friendly 1 month
Does it keep? 5 Days
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (I like to use Good Hemp)
- 3-4 cups water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk!)
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink rock salt
- 1 whole date, pitted (optional // for sweetness // or 1 Tbsp (15 ml) maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
To create flavoured hemp milk:
- 2 Tbsp Raised Spirit Hemp Protein Cacao flavour “chocolate milk” (optional)
You can save 10% off Raised Spirit Hemp Protein and CBD. Use code: JEMLOCAL at checkout.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup fresh berries for “berry milk” (optional)
To create a CBD version:
I like to use CBD Asylum Pro Shot and I add 4 servings of it to my hemp milk when making. This will make it roughly a 8mg serving per portion, based on 8 servings or double CBD dose go get about 15mg per serving.
To find out more about CBD Asylum Pro Shot, drop me a message here.
- Add hemp seeds, water, salt, and any additional add-ins (optional) to a high-speed blender.
- Top with lid and cover with a towel to ensure it doesn’t splash.
- Blend for about 1 minute or until the mixture seems well combined.
- Scoop out a small sample with a spoon to test flavor/sweetness.
- Add more dates, salt, or vanilla as needed.
- Pour the mixture directly into a serving container.
- You can strain it, but it doesn’t need it in my experience. If straining, pour over a large mixing bowl or pitcher covered with a nut milk bag, very thin towel, or a clean muslin cloth.
Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate.
Will keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes more).
Enjoy cold (and shake well) for best results.
It’s delicious straight from the jar, in smoothies, with granola, or in baked goods!
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated 4 cups water, no additional add-ins, and no straining.
Nutrition Per Serving (1 of 8 half-cup servings):
Saturated fat: 0.3g
Did you make this recipe?
Tag me @flawsomejem on Instagram and hashtag it #flawsomejemhempmilk. If you don’t already, why not give me a follow 😉
I absolutely live and love all things hemp and CBD, it’s my life’s passion to share with you all, it’s awesomeness. I’ve created an amazing community on Facebook, it’s the place to be to learn all things hemp and CBD and have an honest and knowledgeable person and private group to support you and share your healthy CBD journey with you. You can join for FREE here!
Lots of love,
P.P.S Don’t forget you can save 10% off Raised Spirit Hemp and CBD Products: Save 10% off hemp protein and high quality CBD products via Raised Spirit! Use code: JEMLOCAL to save 10% off your order.
New to my world?
I’m Jem /Flawsome Jem.
A CBD Health Coach.
Look and Feel Healthier, via CBD Products, my own Hemp based Recipe Books and Meal Plans, 90 Day Journal and Group Support.
Start Living the Life YOU Deserve!