1000mg CBD Transdermal Patches
Our full spectrum CBD patches provide a host of benefits over most other methods of cannabis consumption, and are perfect for those who wish to reap the benefits of CBD but dislike the taste of CBD oil.
Due to their extremely high bioavailability, these patches aren’t just convenient and easy to use, but they also provide long-lasting effects.
The hemp and carrier oils we use are 100% natural and organic, and all products are independently lab tested, so you can be sure that you are getting the highest quality, UK made CBD products when shopping with Flawsome Jem CBD.
32 x 32mg transdermal patches
- Full Spectrum
- Less than 0.2% THC
- High bioavailability (90-95%)
- Effectively absorbed by the body
- Easy to use
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Peel back the protective layer and stick the patch to an area of skin with little hair. (Top of arms, lower back or area of specific pain)
Patches will release cannabinoids for up to 12 hours
- Food Supplement
- Not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Do not exceed suggested use
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Store out of reach of children
- To preserve freshness, store away from heat, light and humidity
- All of our ingredients are derived from organically cultivated hemp and are food and pharmaceutical grade
32mg CBD per patch, total approximately 1024 mg CBD. Other cannabinoids: CBDV, CBN, CBC, CBG, THC (0.2%) terpenes, terpenoids, release paper, non-woven, pressure-sensitive medical, adhesive, penetration enhancers.
Store in a cool dry place, Avoiding heat sources and direct sunlight. Use before date on packaging.
All of the CBD products available at Flawsome Jem CBD contain the full range of beneficial cannabinoids including CBD, CBG & THC, along with naturally occurring terpenes; Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene, Linalool & B-Caryophyllene which all contribute towards “the entourage effect” potentially relieving pain, inflammation, anxiety/depression, sleep disorders and much more.