Happy Hemp Day all 🌿🌱💚
I am so proud to announce that I am now a CBD Health Coach.
I am also certified by the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists to advise you all on all things health related with Medicinal Cannabis and CBD Oil, so I can help you to the best of my knowledge even more 💚🙌🏼
Obviously Cannabis is illegal here in the UK, but CBD isn’t! And I’m not a doctor so I can’t personally recommend Cannabis but happy to chat with any of you about the amazing health benefits of anything Cannabinoid related, especially CBD.
Not sure where to start with CBD let’s chat…I’d love to chat with you.
Drop me an email.
Anyway let’s get on with what I’m here to do, todays blog post…Could CBD help you with your anxiety?
Do you suffer with Anxiety?
🌿 Best Ways to Take CBD for Relief 🌿
One of the most common reasons people turn to CBD is for its ability to relieve anxiety.
The non-psychoactive cannabinoid has been shown to provide serious relief from anxiety. It’s also considered safe with no potential for abuse.
There are quite a few commonly referenced studies that support CBD’s ability to reduce anxiety.
If you’re interested in using CBD for your own anxiety, welcome to the club.
These are the Best Ways to Take CBD for Anxiety:
– Vaping CBD provides the fastest effects and that’s why it’s a top choice among many CBD and cannabis users. The trade-off with the vaping delivery method is that the CBD effects will wear off faster than with some of the other methods we describe below.
– Another benefit of vaping is it allows you a lot of control over your individual dosing. You can vape one inhalation at a time and stop once you have reached the desired effects.
– Because different method have their pros and cons, many CBD users will mix and match different methods depending on what’s convenient for them.
🍯Tinctures and Capsules:
– Not everyone enjoys the act of smoking, even if it is with a vaporizer. Another one of the best ways to take CBD for anxiety and experience reasonably fast relief is with a tincture or capsule.
– CBD tinctures are in liquid form and taken sublingually under the tongue, while capsules are taken just like a regular supplement or vitamin. Easy breezy. Not to mention super discreet. While it will take longer to feel the effects of tinctures or capsules (about 30-90 min), they are both an extremely popular method of consumption and are known to be exceptional for anxiety relief.
– Though tinctures and capsules take longer to start working than vaping, the benefit is that the effects from using CBD with this delivery method tend to last longer.
– Some tinctures come in a spray form and many users find that to be super convenient as opposed to the traditional eye dropper style pipette.
🍓CBD Edibles, Drinks and Gummies:
– CBD edibles and gummies are an awesome way to get your regular dose of cannabidiol when you’re on the go. Not only are CBD gummies and edibles discreet, but they taste great and are a fun way to find some extended relief from anxiety.
– Something to keep in mind when taking CBD edibles or gummies for anxiety is that they tend to have the slowest method of delivery. If you’re looking for rapid anxiety relief, edibles and gummies likely won’t provide it as they can take up to 1-2 hours before you feel any effects. CBD edibles and gummies still do provide anxiety relief and relaxation for many people, they just take a bit longer to kick in.
🛀CBD Bath Bombs/Bath Dusts or Salts:
– Looking for a luxurious way to relax and get some much-needed anxiety relief? Look no further than CBD bath bombs.
– You know how an Epsom salt bath can help you relax and unwind while help soothing the nerves? CBD bath bombs work much in the same way and are very similar to regular bath bombs, except they’ve got that magic cannabidiol ingredient that takes the bath bomb experience to another level entirely.
– If you’re looking for seriously kick butt combo, try mixing a bit of Epsom salts in the bath with a CBD bath bomb. You may even find CBD bath bombs where the two are already mixed in for you.
– Epsom salt baths are known for helping people relieve soreness, stress, and promote healthy skin. Add CBD to the mix and your just took your relaxation session to the max. Huge bonus and something to keep in mind when looking to unwind at the end of a long day.
🌿 Taking CBD for Anxiety 🌿
– If you’re interested in taking CBD for anxiety, keep in mind you may need to experiment with a few products and dosages before you get the relief you deserve.
– A common CBD starting dose is 5 – 10 mg once or twice per day. If that doesn’t seem to do the trick you can try gradually increasing the dose over time by 5 – 10 mg until you feel the results you’re looking for. It’s a good idea to try a new dose for a few days to see if it’s necessary to increase or make adjustments.
– Remember, when looking for the best ways to take CBD for anxiety, vaping is going to offer the fastest results. If you’re looking for relief without “smoking” CBD, look for a capsule or tincture. While these won’t work as fast as vaping, they can still provide the relief from anxiety you’re looking for…it will just take a little longer.
– Because of possible drug interactions and your unique health situation, remember to speak to your doctor or a health care practitioner before beginning any supplemental program, CBD included.
Could CBD help you with your anxiety?
If you would like to chat more about how CBD could help you or you would like me to help you choose the right product for you, give me a shout via email me directly.
I’d love to help and support you on your own CBD journey 🙌🏼💚
PLEASE NOTE: CBD is neither a medicine nor a cure for any illness and by no means do we make any medical claims. CBD can help to maintain and support your health and a healthy lifestyle.
P.S. Arrange a FREE 121 Chat with Flawsome Jem to talk about how CBD could help you.
Join my CBD Community
Buy CBD Products here!
Arrange a FREE 121 Chat with Flawsome Jem to talk about how CBD could help you.
Learn more about CBD here