Hey there my flawsome friend,
How you doing today?
Today I wanted to share with you a yummy dessert recipe that I’ve been playing with and perfecting and will actually be sharing with my family next week on Christmas Day.
So I thought I’d share it with you and if you’re stuck for a dessert choice yourself, why not give this a go.
Do be sure and let me know if you do make, as I love to see my recipes made by others and shared with everyone.
Full recipe below:
Makes 1 x 8” Tartlet or 4 x Smaller Tartlets.
(For the base)
• 1 cup of Walnuts
• 1 cup of Pecans
• 1 tsp (teaspoon) of Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
• 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
(For the Filling)
• 1 Can of Coconut Milk
• 100g Dark Chocolate ( higher % cacao better)-melted
• 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
What you will need:
• Tart Tin/Case (s) for baking-can use 1x 8’’ case one or 4x smaller cases.
• Food Processor or Blender
• Medium Saucepan
• Wooden Spoons x2
• Measuring Spoons (I got mine from Amazon)
• Mixing bowl
(Start with base ingredients)
• Preheat oven to 350/175
• Whizz nuts in food processor until all smashed up.
• Then add other base ingredients until mixed together well.
• Then transfer into tray(s) for baking and flatten down to fill bottom of cases like an empty tartlet would be.
• Bake for 10 mins at 350/175
• Allow to cool.
(Grab Filling ingredients)
• In a mixing bowl add coconut milk and gradually pour in the melted choc and mix together well
• Add Vanilla Extract and ensure mixed together well
• Pour into cooled bases
• Sprinkle with Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
• Allow to cool for 1-2 hours (the choc will set and be delish)
Garnish with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt or coconut cream and some fruit. Yummy!
Really easy to make and with only a few ingredients, what’s not to love.
Like I say do share with me if you make, I’d love to see!
I’ll leave it there for today guys, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas to those of you who celebrate and I’ll catch you next week for a motivational post to get you starting the new year strong! Thank you for all your support this year, it means the world to me.
Lots of love,