Happy Hemp Day!
Let’s share another one of my Hemp based recipes with you again this week. Today I would like to share with you my hemp pasta recipe. This recipe features in my Hemp and CBD Hemp Based Recipe Books. You can buy your own copies here!
Homemade Hemp Pasta Recipe:
- 1 cup of Hemp Protein (I like to use Raised Spirit-save 10% use code: JEMLOCAL) or Good Hemp Flour (I’ve tried both and both work)
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of Hemp Seed Oil (I used Good Hemp)
-Bit of excess hemp protein powder for sprinkling on surface when rolling to stop sticking.
You will need:
- A food processor
- Silicone Spatula
- Rolling Pin
- Put all ingredients into food processor and whizz until forms into a ball.
- Remove from food processor, sprinkle some protein powder onto surface.
- Roll ball out to thickness required and then cut to shape, I just roughly cut into strips.
- Your pasta is ready to cook.
- Simply boil in slightly salted water for 3 mins.
Serve with homemade Pesto, my own hemp based recipe coming soon…
Hope you have enjoyed todays recipe, I’ll be back next week with another hemp based recipe for you.
Please tag me @flawsomejem in any pics you share, I love to see my recipes being made by others.
Lots of love,
P.S. Save 10% off hemp protein and high quality CBD products via Raised Spirit here! Use code: JEMLOCAL to save 10% off your order.
P.P.S. Find out more about or buy my recipe books here!
New to my world?
I’m Jem /Flawsome Jem.
A CBD Health Coach.
Look and Feel Healthier, via CBD Products, my own Hemp based Recipe Books and Meal Plans, 90 Day Journal and Group Support.
Start Living the Life YOU Deserve!
Buy my hemp based meal plans and recipe books and 90 day journal here!
Buy my branded merch here!
Buy Raised Spirit Hemp and CBD Products! Save 10% use code: JEMLOCAL at checkout.
Join my CBD Community here!