Happy Hemp Day!
So after sharing the hemp pasta recipe the other week, I would like to share an easy hemp based pesto recipe to accompany your pasta. Is also great with salads, as a topping on fish and meat, a dip and so much more…
Quick and Easy Hemp Seed Green Pesto Recipe.
- 2 x Good Handfuls of Fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup of Hemp Seed Hearts (I like to use Good Hemp)
- 5 x Walnuts
- 2 x Cloves of Garlic
- Juice of 1/2 Fresh lemon
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Hemp Seed Oil (I like to use Good Hemp)
How to Make:
• Place Basil into blender and blitz until evenly chopped.
• Add the Walnuts, Garlic and Lemon Juice and blitz again until well mixed. (Add hemp hearts here if using too)
• Drizzle in the Hemp Seed Oil with the blender running slowly and blend until smooth. (add oil until desired consistency)
• You may need to scrape the sides and re blitz to ensure smooth consistency.
Really quick and easy. So tasty and nutritious! Beautiful colour too!
I like to add to Spelt or my Hemp Pasta, spread on sourdough with tuna and avocado salad, on or in chicken or fish and so much more!
The list is endless, it’s so versatile and will keep for about a week or so in the fridge.
I also announced this week that I am launching my own CBD product range from 1st October, taking pre orders now. There will be Tinctures, Capsules, Hot Drinks, Topicals and Bath Products going to be available and more coming in November. To view full range, find out more and order, click here!
Lots of love,
P.S. Don’t forget you can order my CBD Products here!
New to my world?
I’m Jem /Flawsome Jem.
A CBD Health Coach.
Look and Feel Healthier, via CBD Products, my own Hemp based Recipe Books and Meal Plans, 90 Day Journal and Group Support.
Start Living the Life YOU Deserve!
ORDER FLAWSOME JEM CBD HERE!