Happy Hemp Day!
Back at ya with another hemp based recipe of mine today!
Learn more about the benefits of eating hemp here!
Hemp Seed Mayo Recipe:
• 1 Cup of Hemp Seed Hearts (I like to use Good Hemp)
• 3 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2 Tablespoons of Hemp Seed Oil (I like to use Good Hemp)
• ½ Cup of Cold Water
• Pinch of Salt (I like to use Pink Himalayan Rock Salt)
(Optional: 1-2 Cloves of Garlic or Fresh/Dried Herbs, Paprika or other seasonings of choice)
What will you need:
• Food Processor/High Speed Blender
How to make:
• Add all ingredients to blender/food processor
• Whizz until smooth
• Serve and enjoy.
Enjoy and will keep for about 2 weeks on the fridge.
I store in a glass air tight jar in the fridge.
Great with pasta or on sourdough with avocado and tomatoes, sprinkled with more hemp seeds 😉
I love including hemp in my daily diet, so much so I have written my own hemp based recipe books and meal plans, find out more here! Save 20% today, but dropping me an email and quoting HEMP20.
Lots of love,
P.S. Like the sound of this recipe? Why not check out my hemp based recipe books and meal plans, save 20% today, use code: HEMP20 to save!
New to my world?
I’m Jem /Flawsome Jem.
A CBD Health Coach.
Look and Feel Healthier, via CBD Products, my own Hemp based Recipe Books and Meal Plans, 90 Day Journal and Group Support.
Start Living the Life YOU Deserve!
BUY Flawsome Jem CBD here!