Hey there my Flawsome friend,
Happy Wednesday and Happy New Year to you!
Best wishes for 2019!
How you doing?
Hope you’re having a good week so far. Have you set some goals for the coming year? If you have I’d love to hear them, drop me an email here!
Today I thought I’d share my take on Roast Potatoes, since making them this way I don’t make any other way. Full recipe below…
Hemp Seed Oil Roast Potatoes.
• 4 large Potatoes (Suitable for roasting, I like to use Rooster potatoes)
• Teaspoon of dried Rosemary
• 2 Tablespoons of Hemp Seed Oil (I like to use Good Hemp)
• Salt and Pepper (I like to use Pink Himalayan Rock Salt)
What you will need:
• Baking tray
• Greaseproof paper
• Chopping Board
How to make:
• Peel potatoes and pre heat oven to 200,
• Cut potatoes in halves/quarters (depending on size),
• Boil peeled potatoes for about 10 mins,
• Drain potatoes,
• In saucepan of drained potatoes, add pepper, salt, rosemary and oil and shake saucepan to coat potatoes,
• Tip pre cooked, seasoned potatoes into baking tray and cook for about 40 mins, shaking occasionally to ensure even cooking.
Will be left with crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside roast potatoes.
I personally think they are the best roast potatoes I’ve ever eaten and I don’t make any other way anymore.
Give a go today and let me know how you find them.
Hope you love as much as me.
For hemp based products, I love, use daily and recommend head to Raised Spirit and use code: JEMLOCAL to save 10% off your order.
Need some support making some changes in your life? Check out how I can support you here! I’d love to be a part of your journey and help you on your way!
I’ll leave it there for today, please tag me @flawsomejem in any pics of my potatoes (or any of my recipes) you make. I love to see them 🙂
Lots of love,