Hey there my Flawsome friend,
How you doing?
Starting the new year strong?
Did you set any goals or intentions for the year? I’d love to hear yours, if you did. Drop me an email.
I can’t believe we are 9 days into 2019 already!
With the new year bringing new goals and intentions being set and to prevent feeling overwhelmed with ‘all these new changes’, I wanted to share my ideas for how to stay lean this year, with out feeling overwhelmed.
My tips for how to be lean in 2019 and beyond!
• Keep Active: Increase your steps, move around more, get up every hour. You don’t have to increase your calories, just increase activity levels. Get out for a walk in your lunch break, get some fresh air, stretch those legs.
• Use a tracking app/journal: By using a food tracking app or journaling what you are eating, you can keep an eye on how much you are eating, therefore allowing more flexibility when it comes to eating out, treats and alcohol. Why not check out my 90 Day Journal ’90 Days to a More Flawsome You!’ to help you set some goals, keep track along the way and be your best friend on your journey.
• Be stricter in the week: Simply by being stricter in the week, allows you to enjoy yourself that little bit more on the weekends or at parties. Get some support from like minded busy parents via my group support community, ‘Forever Flawsome’. Having support can make all the difference with your motivation and staying on track.
• Put any extra calories to good use: Don’t feel guilty, use these extra calories as fuel for your training. More energy consumed = more energy for your workouts. HIIT Workouts are really effective for burning those calories and helping you shape and tone up. Plus they can be done anywhere and lots of them can be done without equipment, so no excuses. We have monthly member’s only workout challenges within ‘Forever Flawsome’, it’s a great place to start and get the motivation from myself and the awesome members.
• Make compromises: Instead of a latte and piece of cake, choose just one! Then you won’t be feeling so deprived and can enjoy ‘something’ you fancy. A little bit of what you fancy, wont do you any harm, as long as it’s not ‘too’ often. Mindfully enjoy those ‘treats’.
• Apply same principles: Eat high protein meals, use carbs as fuel for training, fats for flavour and satiety and add lots of veg and fruit as always.
I hope you find my ideas helpful, I’d love to hear from your thoughts on this.
Would you like a kickstart to start the new year strong and with the right mindset? Why not check out my FREE 7 Day Challenge, ‘7 Days to a More Flawsome You!’.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, you’re Flawsome!
Lots of love,
P.S. I’ve updated my Flawsome Jem Products page, making it easy to find all my products and services in one place, click here to head there and see how I can help and support you on your own healthy journey.
P.P.S. Would you like a kickstart to get your year started off strong? Why not check out my FREE 7 Day Challenge? ‘7 Days to a More Flawsome You!’
HELPFUL FLAWSOME JEM LINK’S
FLAWSOME JEM PRODUCTS
FREE 7 DAY CHALLENGE ‘7 DAYS TO A MORE FLAWSOME YOU!’
FLAWSOME JEM WEBSITE
GROUP SUPPORT IN ‘FOREVER FLAWSOME’
MY QUICK AND EASY MEAL PLANS
MY 90 DAY JOURNAL ’90 DAYS TO A MORE FLAWSOME YOU!’