Happy Hemp Day!
How are you doing?
Living a healthy lifestyle is not about strict diet limitations, trying to be unrealistically thin or depriving yourself of the foods you love. For me, it’s all about feeling great, having more energy, improving my outlook on life and stabilising my mood.
There is some very overwhelming and conflicting diet advice out there, don’t be discouraged, you’re not alone.
Let me help you cut thought all thus confusion and learn how to create a healthier lifestyle that is good for mind and body.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, build muscle, become fitter, feel better, feel stronger, have more energy, check out my tips to help achieve a healthier improved you.
Today we are going to be talking about setting yourself up for success and how to set goals.
As always, any questions I am always here and happy to help, book a free chat below with myself and let’s get you started on your own healthy journey, ditch the overwhelm and start living that healthy life you deserve.
My Top Tips to Help You Succeed!
- Preparation is key!
- So make your own healthy meals and treats.
- Have plenty or spices, fresh herbs and lemons in your fridge/cupboard. It’s amazing what a bit of this and that adds to dish. And your diet. Experiment with your dinner tonight!
- Regardless of what you’re doing, preparing yourself in advance give you the best foundation to accomplish those goals. Try preparing all your food in advance to ensure that you do not eat unhealthy foods or skip meals.
- Shop once a week-stock up the fridge it’s amazing how much easier being healthy is if the foods there.
- One day a week set aside time to write down a meal plan, shopping list, go shopping then come home and prep.
- Prepare more of your own meals-Cooking your own meals means you are in charge of what you eat and can monitor what goes into your food.
- Read the food labels-It’s important you are aware of what’s in your food, as manufactures often hide large amounts of sugars or unhealthy fats in packaged foods, even food that’s claiming to be healthy.
- Cook at home-You can control what you eat, what goes into your food and how much you are eating. That makes for a much more detailed entry in your food diaries.
- Baby steps-to set yourself up for success, think about planning a healthy diet in small manageable steps, like adding a salad to your meals once a day. As the small changes become habits, you continue to make more healthier choices.
- Patience is key-be patient and the results will follow.
- Manage your time-if you don’t do this well then everything else that makes you healthy suffers-you want get enough sleep, you won’t have time to prepare healthy foods, you won’t find the time to exercise, etc.
- Book appointments with yourself-like you would with other appointments, book yourself appointments to prep food, go shopping, do your workouts, self care time, etc. It’s very important!
Setting SMART Goals:
- Be SPECIFIC
- Make them MEASURABLE
- Make them ATTAINABLE
- Are they RELEVANT to you
- Set a TIME span for goal
Find your goal, make a plan and work towards it.
Tips for being consistent:
The main thing is to:
- Don’t beat yourself up for little slip ups and enjoy the process and journey.
Some tips to help you:
- Keep yourself motivated.
- Treat yourself to some new workout gear.
- Make yourself a new music playlist which you find uplifting and gets you going.
- Challenge yourself-step it up, workout 5 mins longer, raise the incline on the treadmill, a few extra reps. It’s what makes a difference. We should all be pushing ourselves.
- Enjoy the challenge-Embrace every challenge you face and you will see greater improvements both mentally and physically.
Still not sure where to start?
- That’s ok, let’s have a chat.
Let me help you cut through the confusion. book a free chat with me below!
Hope you enjoyed reading and found helpful. If you would like to learn more about anything health, nutrition, mindset, hemp or CBD related, let’s chat!
Lots of love,
PLEASE NOTE: CBD is neither a medicine nor a cure for any illness and by no means do we make any medical claims. CBD can help to maintain and support your health and a healthy lifestyle.